Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yellowstone Trip

My brother Wayne and his pretty Brazilian wife Nilva at Jenny Lake, WY
Wayne and I at Jenny Lake, WY. My brothers remembered their "endearing terms" for me on the trip - "Little Brat" and "Little S ---."
Some things never change!
My sister-in-law Jane and I in front of the Tetons.
The Grand Tetons from Jackson Lake Lodge
Allan and I at Colter Bay in WY
Wayne, Susan, Jim. Talk about a rose between two thorns! Refer to previous caption for their "terms of endearment" for me. Hey, they deserve it!
Allan at Mesa Falls in ID on Sunday. He kept telling me I wasn't getting the falls in. I see them!
Mesa Falls in ID. We were there on Sunday. It is on the Henry's Fork River. It's magnificent!
A buffalo in Yellowstone. On Saturday, we were at Dragon's Mouth Geyser. A large buffalo jumped the fence and sent people running. I was just going to tell Allan he could pet his face because he was behind the fence. Were we surprised!
Teresa and Lisa, my nieces, with their mom Jane. We missed their two sisters in Texas!
Here I am with my cute nieces Teresa and Lisa in Yellowstone. On Saturday we rode together with their mom Jane in Lisa's truck and laughed a lot. We made a pact: "What's said in the truck stays in the truck!" Don't forget, girls!

No comments: