Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, April 26, 2010

Robbery 4/26/2010

Today when I got home, I noticed the TV lying on its back on the carpet.
My first thought was "What are those kids doing with the TV on the floor?"
I noticed the lamp knocked to the floor - and - a missing computer.
Then I noticed the shutters were off the back doors and lying on the floor.
Oh, oh. It was beginning to dawn on me that something had happened while we were out.
Nobody better mess with my shutters - they aren't cheap!
Next I noticed the glass was out of the backdoor lying on the floor.
Now I was sure something had gone on.
The police told me to go stand on the driveway and wait for them to arrive.
I didn't dare check any further in the house. I was scared!
Allan had to board the back door up to await repairs.
Geez, what is the world coming to?

No comments: